Friday, October 3, 2008

To Kick Or Not To Kick?

With Fable II adds running rampant, the old memories begin to stir... should I do it? People laugh when I tell them I found it hard to overcome this first of many ethical challenges presented to me during the first installment of Fable.

Yeah, yeah, I might be taking it too seriously... but...but.... haven't many of us approached one game or another with a sense of realism and fear of making the wrong choice?

Second time around... meh, no problem... I'll be an 'iceman' or 'judge, jury, and executioner'... it's the second round... I'll do whatever the hell I want.... but the first time...

- Did you really ponder over what those questions meant at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts?
- Did you choose Alliance first... before you went to the dark side?
- Did you squirm at the thought of being an orc or undead?
(do to some mistaken sense of reality if I may add <_<)
- Did you originally neglect Wario, Bowser, or even DK when you first went around the track?


and ask yourself... did you think twice about kicking the chicken?

No comments: